Now Accepting Applications for Season 3
Recording will take place at our private event in August 2017 in NYC
- If you want to apply, please submit your application (below) by June 30th 2017.
- In mid July we will invite the startups that seem most promising to have a video conference with us.
- If you are selected, you will need to travel to NYC in August 2017 for 1 day. The Pitch will not be covering your travel expenses.
- Ten finalists will each pitch for 45-minutes to 1-hour to our 5 member investor panel. If an investor is interested, they will make an offer to invest on the spot (pending the needed due-diligence after the event).
- Each pitch will be recorded and turned into an episode for Season 3 of The Pitch Podcast (to begin airing in October 2017).
Hello, Interns! At Gimlet, we're always on the lookout for people who want to start their career in media. We offer several internships throughout the year, both on the business and editorial sides of the company. Keep an eye on our Careers page for the latest.