How do we track down the perfect guest? How do we live with our terrible puns? What makes a good question? We’re answering every little question you have about Every Little Thing.
Episodes we reference:
- How To Be Less Clumsy
- Fruit Flies: Seriously, Where Do They Come From?
- Space Trash: Is It Coming For Us?
- How a Superbowl Ref Works the Game
- Auctioneers: Why Do They Talk Like That?
- Tooth Worms and Tooth Pullers: Dentistry's Rotten History
- F*ck Yeah: Can Cursing Make You Stronger?
- How Did Dogs Land in Our Laps?
- Cheese: Why Do We Worship Rotten Milk? A NSFW History
Spotify has ended our show. But Flora was able to record this short message before the door slammed shut. Thank you to everyone who listened, who left messages, who agreed to be interviewed, who shared their stories and their time. We loved making Every Little Thing with you.
Caller Janice accidentally flushed a favorite earring down the toilet and she wants to know where it ended up. Sewer experts Ted Gogol and Bruce Todd take us on a journey down the pipes, and historian Andrew Wallace Hadrill digs up a tale about the ancient jewelry that shared a similar fate.