A month after China scrapped most of its zero-Covid restrictions, Omicron has spread rapidly. WSJ’s Brian Spegele explains that while some people are able to resume life as normal, infections have skyrocketed and medical facilities are stretched to their limits.
- China’s Precarious Moment: Covid Everywhere and Few Restrictions
- China Confronts First Lunar New Year Since Covid Lockdowns Ended
- China’s Young Protesters Wrestle With How Far to Push: ‘We Don’t Want Covid Tests, We Want Freedom’
- China's Biggest Protests in Decades
- How Xi Jinping's Dream Slowed China's Economy
Today, Apple released its Vision Pro headset, the company’s first major new product launch in a decade. WSJ’s Joanna Stern on whether the augmented-reality headset has the potential to take a niche device for nerds into the mainstream.