July 19, 2017
Peyton and Eli Manning: Rough Rookie Seasons
by The Secret to Victory
The Secret to Victory is hosted by Domonique Foxworth.
Visit gatorade.com/podcast to learn more.
This episode features:
- Peyton Manning, retired NFL quarterback
- Eli Manning, quarterback for the New York Giants
- Archie Manning, father of Eli and Peyton Manning, former NFL quarterback
- Jim Mora, former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts
- Tom Coughlin, former head coach of the New York Giants, current executive vice president of football operations at the Jacksonville Jaguars
We want to hear what you think of the show! Go to thesecrettovictory.com/survey to fill out a survey and let us know.
Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan on how he overcame one of the toughest losses of his career. He speaks with host Domonique Foxworth about what went through his mind in the days following the Falcons' devastating Super Bowl loss to the New England Patriots— after the media disappeared and the hype faded.
When faced with a devastating knee injury, Chicago Cubs player Kyle Schwarber found ways to improve the parts of his game he hadn’t had the opportunity to work on before. When he found himself up to bat in the World Series, he was ready — and would help rewrite the fortunes of the team known as The Loveable Losers.
Early in his career, Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt wasn’t the athlete he’s known as today. In fact, he was the opposite. On this episode of The Secret to Victory, J.J. Watt talks about how he went from a high school football player ignored by big-time college scouts-- to the quarterback-sacking, pass-deflecting monster he is in the NFL today.